PRINCE2 Practitioner (English)
PRINCE2 provides guidance that gives individuals and organizations the essentials of running a project. PRINCE2 is easy to learn and a flexible method that can adapt to all types of project.
PRINCE2 is a registered trade mark of Axelos.
PRINCE2 Practitioner is the follow-up training for PRINCE2 Foundation. In the Practioner training, the complete PRINCE2 projectmanagement method is discussed. You will experience all aspects of the method through a case study based on a hotel renovation project, combined with the knowledge and experience of all course attendees.
The main focus of this training course lies on applying the PRINCE2 method and techniques, and the ability to analyse and solve problems by using good practices in complex project environments. After attending PRINCE2 Practioner, you will be able to:
- implement a project management organization with appropriate roles conforming to PRINCE2;
- employ the process based approach of the PRINCE2 method;
- identify and manage project risks;
- create the preconditions necessary for a successful project;
- create a result driven planning based on PRINCE2;
- start, direct, adjust and close a project according to the PRINCE2 method;
- effectively cope with projects in a continuously changing environment, and reveal the changing business case and put it onto the agenda;
- be successful in passing the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam (some further self-study is required).
Course material and lunch are included. VAT and Exam fees (€ 382,-) are not included in the course.
This training is suitable for project managers, -controllers, -support officers and -advisors, quality managers and quality office staff members, who need more in-depth knowledge of the PRINCE2 method.
For PRINCE2 Practioner, it is required to have followed the PRINCE2 Foundation training course.
The course duration is three days.
The maximum group size is eight persons.
After passing the exam, the participants receive the official PRINCE2 certificate.
The training course consists of presentations of the theory, interactive discussions and delegate exercises based on a case study, as well as topics that are introduced by the attendees during the training course. The following topics are covered:
The 7 processes of PRINCE2:
- starting up a project;
- initiating a project;
- directing a project;
- controlling a stage;
- managing product delivery;
- managing a stage boundary;
- closing a project.
The 7 themes of PRINCE2:
- business case
The 7 principles of PRINCE2.
Tailoring PRINCE2 to suit your own specific requirements.
Voor deze cursus zijn momenteel geen data gepland. Neem via onderstaand formulier contact met ons op voor meer informatie over de mogelijkheden.