PRINCE2 Foundation (English)
PRINCE2 provides guidance that gives individuals and organizations the essentials of running a project. PRINCE2 is easy to learn and a flexible method that can adapt to all types of project.
PRINCE2 is a registered trade mark of Axelos.
PRINCE2 Foundation forms the basis for attaining PRINCE2 qualifications. In this training course, you will receive a comprehensive introduction to the PRINCE2 method: the basic principles and themes, terminology, processes and techniques. With a good balance between understanding the theory, and how it can be applied in practice, you will be prepared to act within an environment supporting PRINCE2. After attending this training course you will:
- know what are the principles, themes, processes, management products and techniques of the PRINCE2 method;
- understand what the relationships are between the different parts of the PRINCE2 method;
- be prepared for the PRINCE2 Foundation exam (some additional self-study is required).
By using a case study and practical exercises you will learn about all essential elements of the PRINCE2 method. Apart from the class hours, a total of approximately 16-20 hours of self-study are required for daily course preparation and exam preparation. You are facilitated by our detailed course materials and e-learning solution, and registered attendees can start their preparations before the course starts.
After having completed this training course you can further enhance your knowledge and comprehension of the PRINCE2 method, and start applying what you have learned in the PRINCE2 Practitioner training.
Course material and lunch are included.
The training is suitable for everybody who is or has been involved in project management and wants to become a registered PRINCE2 Practioner.
There are no prerequisites for this training.
The course duration is three days.
The maximum group size is eight persons.
After passing the exam, the participants receive the official APMG PRINCE2 certificate. The exam fee (€ 325) is not included.
The training course PRINCE2 Foundation consists of presentations of the theory, interactive discussions and delegate exercises based on a case study. The following topics are covered:
- the relationships between project and standing organizations;
- the PRINCE2 method framework;
- starting and initiating a project;
- design and contents of a product based (project) planning;
- running, controlling and adjusting a project;
- coping with risks and requests for change in a project;
- exam training (e-learning).
Voor deze cursus zijn momenteel geen data gepland. Neem via onderstaand formulier contact met ons op voor meer informatie over de mogelijkheden.