PRINCE2 FastTrack (English)
PRINCE2 provides guidance that gives individuals and organizations the essentials of running a project. PRINCE2 is easy to learn and a flexible method that can adapt to all types of project.
PRINCE2 is a registered trade mark of Axelos.
The training PRINCE2 Fasttrack is a powerful combination of the training courses PRINCE2 Foundation, PRINCE2 Practitioner and the exam training for both programs. The participant follows a shorter concentrated training course.
The training course consists of presentations of the theory, interactive discussions and delegate exercises based on a case study, as well as topics that are introduced by the attendees during the training course. After attending PRINCE2 Fasttrack, you will be able to:
- implement a project management organization with appropriate roles conforming to PRINCE2;
- employ the process-based approach of the PRINCE2 method;
- identify and manage project risks;
- create the preconditions necessary for a successful project;
- create a result driven planning based on PRINCE2;
- start, direct, adjust and close a project according to the PRINCE2 method;
- effectively cope with projects in a continuously changing environment, and reveal the changing business case and put it onto the agenda;
- be successful in passing the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam (some further self-study is required).
By using a case study and practical exercises, you will gain more in-depth knowledge of and experience with the PRINCE2 method. Theory is translated into practice. You are facilitated by our detailed course materials and e-learning solution, and registered attendees can start their preparations before the course starts.
Course material and lunch are included.
This training is suitable for project managers, -controllers, -support officers and -advisors, quality managers and quality office staff members, who need more in-depth knowledge of the PRINCE2 method.
There are no prerequisites for this training. However, if you do not have a lot of experience with working in projects, we advise you to attend the separate training courses PRINCE2 Foundation and PRINCE2 Practitioner.
The course duration is five days.
The maximum group size is eight persons.
After passing the exams, the participants receive the official PRINCE2 certificates. The exam fees (€ 740,-) are not included.
The training PRINCE2 Fasttrack covers the following topics:
The 7 processes:
- starting up a project;
- initiating a project;
- directing a project;
- controlling a stage;
- managing product delivery;
- managing a stage boundary;
- closing a project.
The 7 themes of PRINCE2:
- business case;
The 7 principles of PRINCE2.
Tailoring PRINCE2 to suit your own specific requirements.
Exam training for both exams.
Voor deze cursus zijn momenteel geen data gepland. Neem via onderstaand formulier contact met ons op voor meer informatie over de mogelijkheden.